I pink puffy heart E-Mealz!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, October 4, 2010

The beginning of the end: the baby registry ;)

Well, here's a fun little update on how our impromptu trip to Buy Buy Baby went this past Saturday...we walked in there without the true plan of starting our registry...but we figured no better time than the present & two bottles of water, a huge goodie bag, & registry gun in hand - we were off!

Here are some things we (i.e. Rob) scanned along the way:


The convertible crib & attached (which will be eventually detached to a nightstand) changing table (space saver AND matches my current off-white furniture). The random thing about this furniture is that if they don't have this in stock it can take up to 14-18 weeks for it to be delivered! Holy guacamole! :)


One of these two will be our stroller by Baby Jogger called the City Mini w/ a car seat adapter - the red is the 2010 version & the orange/yellow is the 2009 version. Breaking News: I have recently been informed that a 2011 version is coming out later this month w/ a sturdier back...so I have a feeling this will be updated & I hope they have more color choices! :)

The thing that rocks about this puppy is that it is SUPER easy to fold - there's a pull band in the middle of the seat that just makes it "crumble" in half. Love. it. Rob likes it because it looks kind of manly. :P

The car seat is still up for debate...it's between Chicco, Maxi-Cosi, and well, any other car seat I seem to be open to. :)

We've picked out bedding for either a boy or girl, but I'll save that for another day. :)

Otherwise, I'm still trying to figure this whole kid/baby necessity thing out!

Hope you enjoyed this update for now. :)

~Beth

2 comments:

  1. Bethy! I"m sooooo excited about you and your little bun! While I don't know much about this part of life, my sister just had a baby, so I've been privy to this kind of information for the past year or so. They got the stroller you mentioned and love it! It's so cool! I just don't know how any of us survived without these things. The boppy is the other thing I saw my sis get a ton of use out of! She had a newborn and a regular boppy and loves both of them. I hope all is well with you and hubby! and i'm so glad i found your blog! yay!
    Talk with you soon!
    MISS YOU LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk to my sister! She did a "my favorite things" blog!

    ReplyDelete