
Bump @ 23 weeks

Christmas Tea - 23 weeks
The holiday rush has begun! Sorry it's been awhile since I've done a "good" update. My pregnancy has been pretty much the "norm" for a few weeks now.
Baby Girl is pretty darn active! I love it though...it gives me peace of mind that she's doing alright in there. Recently I've been thinking about all the crazy emotions I've been feeling on an hourly basis and how the same things I'm going through now...my mom went through as well (or something very similar at least.) The bonding between the baby kicks is what really hits home for me. She is beginning to react to my belly pushes and my chats with her a little more each day. And I just love when she kicks hard enough for Rob to feel her, too. I'm bummed I get to feel her all the time & Rob's connection is so sporadic. Although, I'm already sure this one will be a Daddy's Girl instantly.
I'm so excited to meet our little one & I have a better understanding why my mom says certain sentimental things to me through the years...and how I'll be doing the same thing & may embarrass my daughter a little bit in the process. Sorry Baby Girl...if you have kids...I'm sure you'll understand it more then too. ;)
In other news, I'm getting back into my (modified) workout routine. I'm doing more lower body work, yoga, and walking. A bit different than my Turbo, ChaLEAN Extreme, & Hip Hop Hustle days...but I'll be back to those soon enough now. I've been feeling a bit more Chunky Monkey-ish the past few weeks and it seems that this fitness routine makes me feel better, which is great since in the beginning it made me feel mondo-worse.
Otherwise, I'm dealing with the usual heartburn, random round ligament pain, bathroom runs, wayward zits, & swollen ankles when I stand way too long. :) That fun, glamorous side of things. ;) Oh, and the wardrobe is dwindling even more...not sure what I'll have left by the end of it.
Doctor things: I took my gestational diabetes/glucose tolerance test last Friday...I had a lot of people tell me about how awful the orange stuff is...uhm, well...I didn't think it was all that awful at all! The worst part was just waiting an hour to have my blood drawn...so I survived that. Next check-up is this Friday so my fingers are crossed that everything looked a-ok with that!
That's all from me...Have a great week!
Beth

You have the cutest clothes, Beth! You look great! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! I try to take pics only on the cuter clothes days...I don't always look that good! haha
ReplyDelete