So yesterday afternoon...about a half hour before we had to meet my mom & step-dad for movie & a dinner (in that order)...I decided to take a pregnancy test since my period was a few days late. Mind you, I just stopped taking birth control at the beginning of the month so I figured I was late because my cycle was off due to that change.
Well. I was wrong. There was a plus sign on the pregnancy test in 2 seconds flat. What? Wait, what does that plus sign mean again? I skim over the instructions again & it kept leading to the word "Pregnant". What? That couldn't be right, I mean, I just got off the Pill & that is just impossible that I got knocked up this quickly.
Yeah. That's not impossible.
So here I am - just turned 28 & pregnant. I am slowly getting over the shock & I think I am in the excitement phase. Of course, this is going to change our lives...well, forever! And I have no idea in what way or how much, but there's no turning back now, huh? :)
So there you have it...you can get pregnant immediately after going off the Pill.
I also have to admit that I took another (digital this time) pregnancy test this morning &...it said "Pregnant" in 2 seconds flat as well. So I have to say 100% there is a bun in this oven!
Coming Soon - Baby Young - April 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment