I pink puffy heart E-Mealz!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, July 30, 2010

5 weeks down, 35 more to go! ;)

So I'm 5 weeks today and here's what I've learned so far....

1. I drink a lot of water.
2. I don't really miss coffee all that much.
3. I can still rock a pair of jeans.
4. I catch myself smiling whenever I look down at my "belly".
5. I am not meant to post on baby/pregnancy boards. They just aren't my style.
6. I am not your typical pregnant lady.
7. I have to get blood work done every 4 weeks for my hypothyroid-ness.
8. Even though I know I'm pregnant, it still feels like I just took my pill early to skip my period.
9. I am sleeping pretty well lately & I better enjoy that while I can. ;)
10. I have the most wonderful & supportive friends in the entire world.

A good friend of mine gave me a pregnancy journal last night & it is such a thoughtful gift. It contains a lot of information that I have no clue about...this is really out of my knowledge base range.

So Baby Young, your Daddy and I are looking forward to meeting you in April...and Daddy is sure you are going to be just as cute as he was! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment