I pink puffy heart E-Mealz!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, August 6, 2010

6 weeks on the 6th (of August)!

Well, today is "the day" - I am officially 6 weeks, which means all those horror stories I hear about morning/all-day sickness will become a part of my life. I thought I would wake up and immediately either gag or puke my guts out...but I didn't...yet.

I still feel pretty dang good for being 6 weeks along...I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it because my sub-conscious fear is that at any minute...I will toss my cookies (possibly on to some innocent bystander to boot!) I've been trying to eat well & still eat what sounds appealing to me, which most things still do.

Here are some mistakes that I have made so far in the eating realm...
1. I ate a hot dog.
2. I forgot feta came in my fave veggie wrap & I still ate it...(and then my tummy didn't like me.)
3. I slacked on my water.
4. I drank "regular" coffee...and liked it. (I have been trying to enjoy decaf, but it all tastes super gross to me.)
5. I had ice cream for lunch (and then again for dessert after dinner).

So not so balanced diet on ice cream day and I am taking a risk w/ that feta & hot dog, but I'm still learning and trying to remember that I am pregnant and I should be avoiding some of these foods (not only because the doc said, but hence the feta...apparently cheese is not my friend this month.)

Things I enjoy doing that I didn't do 6 weeks ago:
1. Talk to my belly aka Baby Young
2. Fill out my pregnancy journal
3. Talk about baby names
4. Rub my belly
5. Cat naps :) (ok, I liked cat naps before...but I have the *best* excuse for them now!)

Things I want to get back on track this week:
1. My workouts - I had a period of fear that I would miscarry if I did my aerobic workouts, but the doc said quite the contrary. She said to keep them up because I will have more endurance to push this bambino out. Right on, Doc!
2. My Beachbody business - my head has been in baby la la land & although it is wonderful ... this baby is giving me some big thoughts too. I have a feeling it will grow up to be a BB Coach too at this idea rate! ;)
3. My farmer's market trip - I miss that place!

So that's where my head is at...back to work on Monday & I have to admit...I'm ready to get back on a schedule & back to my wifi. I know, sorry Rob...it is becoming difficult for me to unplug completely but I am always glad that I do ... and I am always thankful to plug back in! ;)

Until next week...
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment