I pink puffy heart E-Mealz!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, August 20, 2010

8 Weeks!

Hello friends!

Well, today has been an eventful day already....I fasted for about 13 hours so I could do my first round of blood work for the little bambino. They are checking for my blood-type, rH something or other, HIV, and other random things. So much fun with all those little vials.

This time I went to the hospital lab since I found out that my doctor's office lab was closed for the day. (I found this out by driving all the way there & reading the sign on the door.) No worries on that - I actually prefer the hospital lab since they are pretty darn efficient & no drama with the lab lady. :)

That's about all that is new this week...I'm feeling the energy loss by the day, which bums me out. Nausea is hitting a bit more too...it seems to really love Thursdays.

Besides that...talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment