I pink puffy heart E-Mealz!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

11 Weeks

Well, I'm coming towards the end of the 1st trimester...and I am praying that my energy level will come back...but only time will tell.

Some new things I have encountered/experienced the past week or so would be...

1. Headaches (they like to come & go as they please)
2. Dizziness - I've had at least two episodes of this so far. Super fun. :)
3. Hungry, hungry preggo :) I seem to now be hungry about every hour or so.

That's about it. My tummy is a little rounder but most of my pants still fit. I ordered my first pair of maternity pants last week & hope that they arrive today. I'm afraid I'm going to wake-up one morning with a much larger mid-section & have nothing to wear...I figured a little preparation is the key.

Work is still unaware of the upcoming bundle of joy & I plan to keep it that way for a couple more weeks. I've actually enjoyed keeping this secret to myself in this case...I have a feeling there will be a lot of nosey nellies once the announcement has been made.

Until next time,
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment