I pink puffy heart E-Mealz!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another pregnancy symptom: Klutzville

I forgot to share my newest pregnancy symptom that started over the weekend...my inane ability to be a complete klutz. :)

It started off with wheeling the vacuum back to the linen closet and putting a nice little gash into our recently painted kitchen wall. Whoops. That left a mark & the hubby is going to give me an earful about that one. (I was not wrong on that last part.) I swear the Dyson just jumped at the wall! I bet the wall was egging the Dyson on too...yeah, that's what happened. It wasn't because I wasn't paying attention...or had a dizzy spell...or the baby distracted me. Nope, the wall was picking a fight with our vacuum. Rob did not buy this, by the way. ::sigh::

Fast forward to this morning...I am innocently placing a (plastic) cup on the kitchen counter & somehow the glass next to it jumped up and flung itself into the kitchen sink in fear...and thus shattering to pieces. Sweet. Rob doesn't know about this one yet because he slept through the whole thing...and all the evidence is gone because well, I threw it away. Thankfully it was all contained in the sink & not the floor...I'm sure I'll hear about this after work today. I figured I will just explain that I am preparing him for a child ... especially if it has some of my genetics because I have to admit...I've never been a graceful person. And pregnancy seems to make my non-gracefulness stand out 100 times more. :)

So please remove all priceless glass objects away from my vicinity when I come visit your house because they will probably leap to their death onto your beautiful floors ... and well, I just can't handle that guilt right now. ;)

Until next time,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment