I pink puffy heart E-Mealz!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, September 13, 2010

I think I'm addicted...

to maternity clothes shopping. Someone stop me from finding such good deals!

Would you like to see what I've purchased so far? Ok, maybe this is not exciting to you...but...the purpose of this blog is to document all things pregnancy and this would be one of them. ;)

Here's my free pair of maternity pants from JcPenney's:



They're a denim trouser pant.

My Old Navy Maternity Sale finds:



Something to brighten up the office.



Comfy weekend top.



Another work option.



Highly recommended by a friend of mine for during & post-pregnancy. :)

My dress find at Motherhood Maternity:



I thought this would be fun to dress up during the fall time. Just need a fun pair of flats. :)

So far I have only spent...$75 bucks! Can you believe that? Thanks sales, coupon codes & gift cards! :)

Ok, thanks for bearing with me on this topic. :P I love cute clothes...and I love great deals even more! I hope to have more to share in the coming months. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love the gauchos! still wear mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling Rob will hate them - but that's ok! ;) I also noticed I have a thing for blue clothes right now. lol

    ReplyDelete