Baby Young is a GIRL!

Here she is waving at you! (tilt your head to the right to see the "full effect")

And here's her foot...Momma Young wears size 10s...Daddy Young wears 11s...My dad wears size 15s....I think she may be borrowing my shoes before I know it! ;)
She weighed in at 11 ounces, heartbeat 154 bpm, & measured at exactly 20 weeks (I was supposed to be 19 weeks 4 days) so everything is looking good! She has a beating heart, stomach, bladder, kidneys, spine, two arms, two legs - all the important stuff.
My next doctor's appointment is on the 18th & I'll go over the anatomy scan with my doctor then. Hoping to hear that all is well & developing like it should.
So there's my update from our little cantaloupe! She's kicking up a storm this morning...and now that I've seen her feet...I'm afraid that my turbo kickboxing is going to rub off on her during these next 20 weeks. Eek! ;)
Halfway there!
Until next time,
Beth

congratulations!!!
ReplyDelete