Monday, November 8, 2010
The Master Bedroom
The guy in the picture above with Rob & I is Max Allen. He's a talented musician from the Indianapolis area. We had the pleasure of hearing him back in early July during my birthday extravaganza with my Dad & his girlfriend, Lori. Max has a song called "Master Bedroom" - it's a catchy tune, if you ask me. Anyway, my dad & Lori bought us the cd with that song on it & asked Max to sign it. He wrote "Beth - Happy Birthday! Have fun in the ----> (points to song title) Master Bedroom." I also must add that Max didn't actually SIGN the cd...he just wrote that message. I will post pics of the "adventure" of getting Max to sign said cd this weekend later today.
Back to the story, fast forward to late July & we have a positive pregnancy test. Thanks to Max's excellent advice on our unsigned cd of his...we indeed did have a good time in the master bedroom & have a baby bump to prove it to him this past weekend when we saw him again with my dad & Lori. :) Of course, we had to take a picture to celebrate the fun announcement.
I also suggest checking out his stuff - I give it 2 thumbs up! (And I think the kiddo would say the same.) :)
Until next time,
Beth :)
Labels:
weekly update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment