I pink puffy heart E-Mealz!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Things I am thankful for: Pregnant during Thanksgiving/November Edition

Well, friends - it's November & the Thanksgiving holiday is around the corner so let's talk things we're thankful for...here, I'll start!

1. 3 Musketeer Bars - I was once a Milky Way only Girl but during this pregnancy...it's 3 Musketeers all the way, baby! In moderation, of course.
2. Pretzels - There's something about those crunchy salty things that just alleviate any hunger pain, wave of nausea, or the answer to the difficult question "what do I want to eat?". Pretzels are always the answer.
3. Pickle spears - My co-worker is even kind enough to hand over hers every time we get wraps at our fave sandwich place on campus.
4. My Snoogle - It has helped me through those rough nights of indigestion & heartburn ... & such a good cuddlier!
5. Secret Belly Fit pants from Motherhood Maternity - so comfy, long & stylish!
6. Humidifier - Those bloody noses were getting really old....fast. :)
7. That I am still able to wear my pre-pregnancy tops for a little bit longer. - Extends the wardrobe a little more.
8. My belly - I feel like I actually "look" pregnant now & I am enjoying being able to show off the growing baby bump.
9. Walking - Although the harder cardio workouts still seem to take a toll on me - I am so thankful I can still stay active with brisk walks around our neighborhood.
10. My hubby - How could I not be thankful for the man that is putting up with my mood swings, random cravings, and a snoogle taking up half of the bed? :)

Other fun updates:

We bought the crib over the weekend! We thought it wouldn't be in stock & could possibly take up to 18 weeks to be delivered...but we lucked out & were able to purchase the last one in stock! It's the same crib that I posted about a few weeks ago, if you're curious about what it looks like. We won't be putting it together until after the holidays so stay tuned on that adventure!

Another doctor's visit last Thursday (on our 4 year anniversary!) and all seemed well. The heartbeat clocked in at 140 bpm again & I'm now waiting for the call from the hospital to set-up the highly anticipated 20 week ultrasound. :) Hoping to hear from them in the next day or two!

That's about it for this week - feel free to share what you're thankful for in the comments below!

Beth :)

1 comment:

  1. Christian ChamberlainNovember 27, 2010 at 1:51 PM

    I think you and I ended up with the same brand of crib, Sorrelle. If so, just want to reassure you that ours was VERY user friendly and easy to put together. It is very sturdy and all the parts, pieces, and holes line up perfectly. None of those odd angels or screws that won't go fully flush at the very end. I still haven't ordered the changing pad that fits, but I have one bookmarked on Amazon that fits the Sorrelle crib and changer in one.

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete